One bedroom first floor maisonette for the over 60’s located in the popular North Springfield area of Chelmsford within walking distance of shops and a bus stop. CHAIN FREE!
DEVELOPMENT OVERVIEW In our opinion Constable View is the happy medium between private home ownership and living in a retirement development. You have your own front door and are left to your own devices but there is a Scheme Manager (a lovely lady called Joyce) on site Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 13:00 and a 24 house alarm pull cord system if needed. Regular social events are also put on but with no pressure to join in.
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs rising to first floor landing which has doors to Lounge/Dining Room, Bedroom and Bathroom.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 18' 9" x 12' 2" (5.72m x 3.71m) Maximum measurements
Double glazed windows to front aspect. Two radiators. Door to Kitchen.
KITCHEN 12' 6" x 6' 0" (3.81m x 1.83m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. One and a half sink and drainer unit with cupboards under. Further range of matching wall and base units with worktops over. Spaces for oven, fridge and washing machine.
BEDROOM 12' 3" x 8' 9" (3.73m x 2.67m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
BATHROOM Low flush w/c. Pedestal washbasin. Panel bath. Radiator.
PARKING Unallocated residents parking bays.
LEASE DETAILS The lease will be renewed to 99 years upon completion. There is a service charge of approximately £390 per quarter.
AGENTS NOTE The property is sold on a 70% shared ownership basis. There is no rent payable on the other 30% and no option to increase the share.
Prospective buyers will need to be 'means tested' and shoud have no more than 2 x the value of the property in savings.
DISCLAIMER With approximate measurements these particulars have been prepared in good faith by the selling agent in conjunction with the vendor(s) with the intention of providing a fair and accurate guide to the property. However, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may they be regarded as representations, all interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy. No tests or checks have been carried out in respect of heating, plumbing, electric installations or any type of appliances which may be included.